Membership is open and inclusive for existing friendship organisations and their members, and residents of the UK who would like to contribute to the development of relations between the peoples of the UK and Vietnam. Hence organisations-members could be Britain-Vietnam Friendship Society, Medical and Scientific Aid for Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia (MSAVLC), the Vietnamese Association in the UK, UK Trade Union’s Friends of Viet Nam, APPGV, VietPro, etc, besides individual members.
The Network’s programme of events reflects the varying interests of our members and includes:
- Cultural visits and talks.
- Business updates.
- Social and networking events.
- Annual celebration of Tet Holiday.
- Events at the House of Commons with guest speakers.
Benefits of joining the Network:
- Access to a programme of social and cultural events related to Viet Nam through the year.
- Keeping updated on major developments in Viet Nam and Viet Nam – UK relations.
- Networking opportunities.